Nintendo is Back

Try Amazon Prime Free for 30 Days

The first week of sales world wide for the Nintendo Switch has been quite wonderful for Nintendo.  Originally the big N set a first month sales goal of the Switch at 2 million, and, well, in one week they’re almost there.  Estimated reports world wide are that Nintendo has sold 1.5 million units world wide so that’s pretty good.

Currently the system is outpacing the Wii and Wii U first month sales and is keeping pace with initial launch sales of the PS4 and Xbox One.

Also The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild is the most successful system launch game ever and has had an attach rate of 89% which isn’t that surprising to me, but I’d like to know what the hell are the other 11% playing?  Sure there are other games for the Switch, but if you’re not playing Zelda, why did you buy a launch Switch.

So what do you think of the Switch’s launch?  Were you able to get one?  Are you one of the 11% who did not buy Zelda?  Let us know in the comments below and always, thanks for reading.

Get Gears of War 4

About Josh McCain 982 Articles
Where are my manners, allow myself to introduce... ah... myself. I'm Josh, I'm a proud dad and I will probably write the majority of the content you see on this site (and editing 100% of it) because that's my background, writing. I'm an author of two books (Ripper, and Suburban Sky: American Tales) with books three and four on the way... eventually. I also have experience writing for various sites, including Bleacher Report, Redskins101, and more currently you can find me at Goingfor2.com where I write a weekly-ish satirical column. Here are the links to my books if you wish to check them out. Click here for Ripper: http://goo.gl/YGKNSj Click here for Suburban Skies: http://goo.gl/1zrZ6d So that's me in a nutshell. I hope you enjoy the site.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*